Well it sure has been a hell of a weekend..........
Friday I took a 1/2 day to help move my grandma into her new apartment in the assisted living center. That was quite a task, she of course took more than she has space for and then there was setting up for the auction Sat. morning. I had to be there at 6:30am. I was one tired trooper but everyone showed up and we put everything outside. So many memories...... Auction went OK...alot of people and alot of stuff went sooo cheap. But it did all sell and that was what we needed to have happen. So grandma is all moved it...I got my slow cooker from her so score there.
So I've had a headache, nausea and back pain for about 5 days now. I don't know what is causing what but I think my back pain is causing my headache and my headache is causing my stomach to feel gross. Nothing I do helps...I'm on constant tylenol...SUCKS!!!!!!!
I need Saturday to get here fast to hang with my girls....I will be doing some serious drinking and relaxing.
1 comment:
Well you better go to the dr....get checked out! That sucks!
Hope your feeling better today....Its prob all the stress! Hugs
Post a Comment