


Well its been a while since I have blogged again....life is sooo busy
Well Memorial Day weekend was great. We went to the pool most of the weekend....I got a little too much sun but now its a tan. We went to Michael and Scotts for a party, met new people and Dana, Lindsey and Mel were there as well. We then had a cookout at Matt's parents on Sunday. Dana and Kim and their families were there. Boys all had a blast. Monday was nice and relaxing, spent the day just hanging at the house.
This past weekend was crazy. I had 3 of my 5 GS's graduation parties, just crazy they are graduating!!!! I am started packing for our vacation next week. Super psyched about going. We have to bring an ungodly amount of stuff with us. We rented a house that has its own heated pool and by the beach. FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!
On a sad note, Brenda Forbes daughter Kristen passed away on Sunday due to a battle with uterian cancer. Brenda is the head of GS for Noblesville/Heights schools. Kristen was 23!!! TWENTY-THREE!!!!!!! I just can't imagine loosing your child so early to something you can't control. I have to go the viewing tomorrow night. Will be very sad and hard.
Enjoy the pics
1 comment:
Can I come with you on your vacation?! I could fit in your luggage. Okay, I couldn't..but still. It sounds awesome, I hope you and the boys (all three of them :)) have a great time.
Post a Comment