Thursday, August 21, 2008

8/21

So its been quite a while since I blogged.......

Well let's see..
8/6 we went to the State Fair with friends. We had a great time, didn't make it all the way around though. We saw most of the animals....rode fair rides...had great food...came home and took a nap







Then Kindegarten started last week......I was fine until he got on the bus and I lost it. We discovered he needed glasses the week before so that has made a huge difference. He likes it and alreayd has 2 girlfriends. He has good teachers. One I think is 12... ;-)






Next came my trip to New Mexico. I was invited by a Carpet company to attend a confernce of sorts with all designer that do K-12 design. We were from all over the US. I learned a great deal of what other firms do, what I shoudl be doing and got very energized to do more creative design. New Mexico is so beautiful. I stayed in Santa Fe. I've never seen so much jewelry in my life......



2 comments:

Missy said...

Crazy times.....what are you climbing?? hehe

queenb said...

I was climbing a ladder to a cave on the side of a mountain, it is where native pueblos a long ass time alot lived. The pic of me overlooking the ground is where pueblos lives in like apartments, it was pretty cool.