Sooooo what's been going on.
Well let's see. 2 weekends ago we had our summer party....crazy!! It rained of course, that is my luck. It was alot of fun hanging out with my girls and just talking.
Hunter is doing well in school and soccer still.
Grant is my crazy child still.
Work is OK. I'm going to IU tomorrow to get work...booo IU but hey its work. They are doing like 1200 jobs so hopefully we can get a piece of the pie there. Higher Ed is the way to go these days.
Still studying for my test, I need to set a date soon.
Going to New Kids on Saturday in Chicago with Dana, Amber and Cheryl. I'm beyond excited. I was a hardcore fan, 6 concerts and tons of crap. So this will be my 7th concert and I'm soooo excited. There new CD is awesome and they are really putting out no stops on this tour. So yes I'm a dork but I don't care because they are still HOT!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment