Well Hunter got me up early this morning, 8:30. I totally passed out sleeping last night so I was sleeping hard. I need to get the day started anyway. Just got Grant up....he slept all night so that's good. He's been having many night where he wakes up and I have to get him back to sleep and stay there until he is asleep or he wakes up. FUn Fun!! I don't know if its nightmares or him just waking up and being scared of the dark.
any who yesterdy was pretty busy but laid back. I cleaned up the house, got the rest of Hunter's pictures printed for 2007 so I can finish his scrapbook this week. Plan on scrapping with my girls on Saturday, need to do the GS scrapbooks....only 5 months left and 4-1/2 books to do. What i get myself into!!
Matt is leaving today for 3 days, should be interesting me handling the boys myself. They are quite a handful these days, just messing with each other and stuff. Grant is in a whiny phase so that gets on your nerves after a while of hearing him scream and cry. But I love em so I don't go insane quite yet. I'm sure by time Grant is 18 I'll have to be commited.
I'm going shopping for the F-D dance raffle prizes today at WAlmart. Gotta love spending other people's money. We buy about $500-600 worth of prizes ranging from little dolls all the way up to a DVD/TV combo as the big gift. Its alot of fun shopping for girl stuff since I have none. Then off to my parents as my mom is watching the boys while I shop and then we'll have dinner or there.
It needs to warm up!!!
Hopefully I can get back on the treadmill today. I'm doing a 90 day weight loss challenge at work, kinda like biggest loser as we are on teams and such. I lost 1lb last week, wish I lost more. I do feel like I've lost inchs in my waist, I say not inches but maybe 1/2 inch. I feel like I'm loosing weight so maybe its a mentality thing and I will. I'm watching what I eat, eating lean cuisines for lunch and not eating tons for dinner. Snacking on fruit and only drinking water and juice. I have not have a soda in two weeks tomorrow. I do miss my coke but I need to loose more weight before I can hav at least some. I use to drink that stuff like water. WE'll see what tomorrow's weigh in shows. We weigh in Monday mornings at 10am.
No comments:
Post a Comment