Well so I joined the bloggers world. Funny how much has changed in technology to make this happen. 10 years ago I didn't use the internet barely as it was just a search engine for papers, didn't have a cell phone and was a senior in college. Wow has life changed.
So its been quite the week already....
Broke a chunk off my front tooth last Friday Night. I have porcelain veneer front top teeth and they they get older they wear down. Not as cool as the ones they have now. So as they deterorate they become brittled. Three years ago I did the same thing biting my nails, have stopped doing that since. I bit into something not hard and crack, I about died. I was yelling... NO, NO, NO!!!! I could not believe it happened again. As it had happened right after christmas 3 years ago so I had just thought about it. I looked like such a hick it wasn't funny. I mean a good chunk off my front tooth. Well finally got it fixed Monday.
So Monday I start feeling sick.....oh great getting sick. I could not tell you the last time I was sick as amazingly as it sounds I hadn't caught anything from the kids in forever. I did get a flu shot in December so I think that helped. So I felt like crap Monday night....worse Tuesday morning and stayed home and slept. I slept with no body home, it was heaven......got up went to work. I had a meeting and I actually feel guilty if I miss meeting from work.
So because I have been sick I have not been working out.... I was in such a groove too. Got my ipod all full of long techno songs so I could just run my butt off.....and mean literally. I'm totally bummed I can't work out. I still don't feel 100% as my breathing is still hard but getting there.
Matt is out of town tonight so its been just me and the boys. Feels kinda weird with out him. He only travels this time of year a couple of times so not too bad.
Looking forward to see Amber's band "Greta Speaks" play tomorrow night. I haven't seen her play in forever. Life just keeps me busy. I need to get more shows in before she leaves for Cali. Will be weird not having her around. But everyone needs to move on in life and meet their dreams!!!
2 comments:
Awesome, welcome to the blogger world....woo hoo! Sorry about the tooth that has to suck but atleast you got it fixed....and before I could tease you about it haha :) Hugs
Welcome to the blogging world. I'm having a lot of fun with mine, hopefully you will too.
Post a Comment