Saturday, March 22, 2008

3-22

So its been a really long and hard week.

I worked 52 hours this week, I worked every day last weekend and brough work home every night. I'm wiped!!! I have 3 school projects due on the 27th, 1st and 3rd. Let's just say I have no idea how this will happen.

My grandpa has been in the hospital for a while now and is not doing well. I visited him on Tuesday and he seemed like he was getting better then turned for the bad into a coma. He regained consciousness on Friday so I went to visit him again. He had not eaten in days and does not want to be tube fed so his body is failing. On top of that he has emphazema and infection. Having not had a immediate family member die this one is very hard, not that its ever easy but my grandpa was the best. He was the most laid back easy going guy. Now we are on a waiting game to see when he passes, sucks very much. Not looking forward to all the stuff that follows death as I have to explain it to my kids and go.

Went to Wasabi today, AWESOME!!!! I will be going again.

Well tomorrow is Easter, another crazy day as all holidays are. First at my parents for brunch then off to Matt's grandpa's at 3pm. Fun, Fun!!!

No comments: