Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday

Well its been a while since I posted, too busy I guess. Work has picked up and I'm crazy overloaded with work. We have a major school project going out for Avon on April 9th so its crunch time!!! I have started the small project for Noblesville schools at my old elementary, very excited by the way. Just fun to work on your elementary and see old teachers and such. My intern is working out wonderful so that has been a big help.

I'm 15lbs lost into my weight loss. My goal is now 25lbs, so we'll see.

Boys are keeping me busy as well. Grant is talking like crazy and very well. He actually said " Hunter's mean" tonight. He can definitely tell on his big bro now, Hunter isn't getting away with much. Hunter is growing like crazy, out of most of his jeans, which I bought not that long ago and just mister attitude. He has an answer for everything....not sure where he go that :-) Kindergarten sign up is coming up soon...so scary!! Soccer starts next month so that will be fun, I missed the games and stuff.

Later

No comments: