Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday

Funny Missy was blogging about pink.....I'm in love with pink myself these days as well. I love NY and Co clothes and updated my wardrobe at christmas and at my birthday so I'm loving all my new clothes. Loosing weight has made them all fit nice.

So far I've lost 11 lbs. My goal of 25 is totally attainable I think. This week has been off since I have been sick.

Work is going well. My intern is making life so much easier. I can say order this or do this and I don't feel so overwhelmed.

Tomorrow night Amber's band is playing at Benleys in Fishers. Hopefully I feel better to go out.

Monday I took off 1/2 a day because Grant had something and didn't want to spread at daycare. Matt did the morning shift and I did the afternoon.

Today I took off because I got a cold. I thought I had an ear infection but no just a sinus thing but she mentioned allergies. I have that mentioned every so often but nothing regular to figure out. I haven't been able to breathe so the nasal spray they gave me hopefully will work.

No comments: