Well I have't blogged in a while.....not much going on I guess and I forget I have this blog.
Well I was up to my eyeballs in GS cookies last weekend, almost done with that. Girls did pretty good for their last year. I will not have to sell cookies again!!
I celebrated my birthday with my girlfriends as we do every year for each of our birthdays. This year I thought painting pottery would be fun, which it was. So very relaxing!! Definitely will be doing again. Bringing Hunter next time. We then went to my house for dinner/movie. Movie was interesting....Good luck Chuck....defintely not a kid movie, very funny though.
Work was very busy this week, little stressful. Intern started which was great.
So happy its the weekend. Busy Saturday with basketball game, birthday party and jewelry party.
Well today my hubby surprised me. I came home to a dozen pink tipped roses!!! Crab cakes, shrimp and lobster bisque for dinner!!! y-u-m-m-y!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment