Well it has been a pretty quiet weekend. Friday night I went out with Amber to Missy's VIP party at Have Nice Day. My brother and Vanessa came as well. Had a great time, shook my bootie alot as my legs still hurt. But hey got my work out in that night.
Saturday did some shopping, got some clothes at Kohls. I found my 80's outfit for the FD dance I am doing for GS this Saturday. Its awesome!!!
Sunday was pretty laid back, GRant woke up at 6:30....killing me as I really needed the sleep. I finally got back to sleep in the guest room as Matt was snoring. I did some stuff for the dance and took care of Grant as he doesn't really feel well. I think he has an ear infection along with this cough/cold but we'll see. I'm so over those had he had 9 of them in 10 mos, thus tubes. The tubes are out and so far so good but stuff happens.
Work should be very busy this week. I am interviewing a potentional intern for the 2nd time this week. She seems good-needs a job until Dec 09 so I would have her for that long and you never know how that could turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment