Well its been a busy week/weekend. I spent all week finalizing plans for the FD dance for scouts. It went well and everyone had fun. Dana and Amber helped me that night so I actually enjoyed myself. It was hilarious to see everyone in their 80s getups. Brought back alot of memories.
I have been fighting something off for the last few days, I'm bound to fight it. Zycam is my friend, it really does work.
Work will be another crazy week of course. I'm finaling finishes/colors for an Avon project, finaling figured out my "theme" persay of my patterns and such. I will present to the owner soon. HOpefully they like it. Its simple and clean but modern. I did a 2nd interview for an intern last week so I need to find out if we are going to hire her, I need help!!!
Looking forward to doing a birthday thing with a few of my girls next Saturday. I need girl time.
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment