This weekend was pretty relaxing....we had no soccer games all weekend.
Saturday morning I got up and cleaned, then I got our NKOTB tixs for Chicago. Yes New Kids....I'm crazy but I still love them. They are not coming here as of now so why wait, Amber, Dana, me and Amber's friend Stacy are going. I got a hotel and everything. Oct 4th can't get here soon enough. They even have a CD coming out this week. I feel 14 all over again...in a good way.
Saturday we went over to Cj/Kim's (Matt's brother) with his parents to celebrate Mother's day for his mom. We had a great dinner and had alot of fun.
Sunday we went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my family (parents, brother, Vanessa, grandma and aunt/uncle)....LOVE BREAKFAST FOOD!!!
Matt bought me a beautiful bouquet of white rose with dark pink tips (MY FAV!!) and made me my favorite dinner (blue cheese stuffed flank steak)...YUMMY!!!!!
We relaxed most of the day and I took care of a sick Grant. His ear ruptured from an ear infection I didn't know he had...not fun!!
Anyway all good.
Later
2 comments:
Geesh poor little man....are your boys ever going to miss the sick train when it comes to town!
Those flowers sound pretty :)
Happy Mommy's day (belated - sorry!) lady :)
We should get together soon.
Hope Grant's ears clear up quickly & everyone stays healthy!
Post a Comment