Thursday, May 8, 2008

5/8

So....

Let's see Hunter and Grant have both been sick on and off...I swear its never going to go away.....

Last week I had the Manuka GS end of year banquet. Manuka is the name of the service unit for Noblesville and Hamilton Heights schools. My girls all got recognized for earning their gold awards. The gold award is the highest achievement in scouts you can earn doing a very large community service project. All of them accomplished it and I am so proud. I never earned mine so I have been living vicariously through them. They all got awarded scholarships as well. My girl scout leader days are almost over. I will remain with GS as I will still do the FD dance and another event in the spring. No more selling GS cookies!!! Yeah

Can't believe its May alredy....getting closer to vacation....WHOO HOO!!!! I really need one too.

NKOTB BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am going to Chicago (hope we can get tixs) to see them in October. I'm so excited. Yes I'm a dork but for those who knew me from HS (Amber)I was a huge fan and I guess that never leaves you. Amber, her friend,Stacy, Dana and hopefully Missy are all road tripping up to Chicago.

Signed Hunter up for Kindergarten today!!! I can't wait, its going to be fun. I'm goign to do PTO too, of course I have to help plan stuff. I'll be running that PTO one day!! :-)

No comments: