Thursday, July 10, 2008

7/10








Let's see July 4th was great. We went to the Irvin side of the family and had a cookout...great to be with family. Lots of yummy southern food. Then we went to the Noblesville parade...funny thing lots of cars not alot of floats... parade?? Every year it gets funnier as to who is in the parade....mopeds in a parade...yep they were in it. We went to the parade with the King's and then we all had dinner at our house. We then headed over to the fireworks at the HS. They were not that good this year which sucks but there is always next year...... we went to the pool on Saturday back at Matt's aunts...loved it...like bath water. Sunday we went to the zoo with the Kings. Evie's first zoo visit.






This week has been great. We've been to the pool twice and plan on going all weekend. Nothing really going on but relaxing.

Well Allison my designer gave me her 2 weeks notice, moving back home as her boyfriend/lawyer got a clerk job. Sad to see her go as I really liked her and she was getting the swing of things on her own. So now the hunt is on for a new designer. Luckily we are not busy at work so I'm not freaking out yet. I still have my intern but hopefully I find someone by end of month.








Enjoy the pics

1 comment:

Kalynn said...

Hey, you've been tagged! Check my blog for the "rules."