So its been a while since I posted ( I say this every time don't I).....
Well we've been going to the pool pretty regularly still, gonna suck when the pool closes. Hunter still won't put his head under water, our swim lessons are on hold for now as she couldn't do it anymore. Grant floated with floates on his arms for the first time yesterday....."I'm floating, I'm floating" is what he said. It was pretty cute.
We went to Evie's b-day party on Saturday, hard to believe she is one......good times!!
Hunter had his Kindergarten assessment this past week, hopefully he is good to go. I started buying his school supplies. I'm going to be a total mess that morning, I took it off so I can then collect myself before I go to work. gonig to be so exciting for him.
Hunter is going to soccer camp at night all week at the soccer complex so I hope this will jump start soccer for him as he just isn't all in it yet. Games start in a few weeks.
Grant is just saying everything these days, I just laugh because I'm constantly saying "you can say that". We are officially off the diaper except at nights, we are in full throws on potty training. I'm so over diapers, I threw away the stupid diaper jeanie last week as it sucked so I got pissed and threw it away!! He's a big boy now and goes so its just a matter of tackling the night time which can take a while.
I've decided its time to give stuff to consignment so I am slowing compiling all the kids stuff, hope to make some $$$.
So Matt and I went on a date on Saturday. We don't go out to dinner much and rarely by ourselves so it was nice. We went to Mitchell's in Clay Terrace, if you love seafood this is the place and not badly priced either. We then got the boys and put them to bed and watched a movie, by ourselves w/o interruption. Very nice!!!
Well that's all for now
1 comment:
About time...hehe....you will have to tell me how this kindergarten thing works....ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Post a Comment